Welcome

12:34 AM Unknown 0 Comments



Dear all,

I decide to create this Blog so I can share with you my thoughts, information, knowledge, emotions and everything else have a relationship with our common passion, FOOTBALL & SELF GROWTH.

Through this platform I will try to communicate with every person share’s a vision of a better society via a framework of values that football can provide. I represent positive lightness values such as 1) Ethical professionalism, 2) Respect to my self and others, 3) high mental Communication. 

In addition you can see my professional profile divided in three areas and activities:
a)    Football Coach & Technical director   
b)    General & Sport Management 
c)    Counseling in Football

Everything i present is a result of many years work and effort. The photos, videos, articles, CV and the social media (Facebook, G+, Twitter, Linked In, You tube) are aiming to give in every visitor audiovisual approach of my work and experiences.


I would like to thank you in advanced for visiting me on line and hope to communicate and share with you in the current future.

Warm & best wishes to you all.



You Might Also Like

0 comentarios: