AFRICA MY STRONGEST EXPERIENCE !!!

7:24 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Dear friends, 

I am honor and happy to visit Africa. It was my strongest experience. 
Many people told me "be careful", "maybe is not the best time to be there", "which are those people" :)

I felt that my professional, personal and social life will be more hole if i was going to visit Africa and i was 100% correct. 

With this article i would like to thank everyone i met and make my experience and new knowledge so special.

I visit the countries of GHANA & NIGERIA. Our organization A.F.A. Consultancy Ltd offer to me this great opportunity. I am happy and thankful for that. 

A.F.A. create a new department of SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT through Football activities and projects which i am proud to work for.   In the photo Kemms Royal, (A.F.A. Associates) in GHANA (Africa), but for me, my new friends, Daniel, Emanuel and Julious who i personally thank for our time together.

In Accra, Ghana & Lagos, Nigeria i felt like home, people were next to me trying to make me feel nice and give me an inside of their culture. I visited their homes, church and stores.



                                                                                                                         

Second day of my visit i had schedule to give an interview in one of the most important Radio programs in Asempra 94,7 were i present our Consultancy and its objectives on football development in Africa (Ghana)
 
With my colleague and assistant Edward in the station.                                                                                      
One of the best host and most important radio voice in Ghana.
First meeting with some coaches and players already knew from before. They were expecting me to meet face to face. 
 Moments before the match.
 Moments before the game.

One of the most emotional moments was the interaction with some orphans and poor children. I really enjoy been next to them and learning with and from them. I had the opportunity to visit some of them, see were and how they live. 

                                   
                                   

                             
                             
                                     
                                     

With my eyes on the game, taking notes and studying the teams and the talented players.
A morning coffee in one of the best cafeterias in Accra. 
 A really unique experience my day in the GHANA National TV (GTV). I had the opportunity to present our new SOCIAL Development and Expand business model in AFRICA.
Very professional and friendly environment with one of the good sport journalist and young voice.


 The last day with the finalist.

 The assistant coaches, my new colleagues.
 The Kemms Royal (associates of A.F.A.)



First day in Nigeria with the U19. We start the tournament of A.F.A. & Blazing star FC by observing the big boys.
 Focus and inspiration before the match.
 My new colleagues and assistants in the A.F.A. & Blazing Star FC tournament.
Some of my educational speeches to the players about the European and Spanish Style of game. The differences with the African style and way of living, the opportunities and challenges they might have to deal with.








In a short chat of the many we have with a new associate and good Friend, Richard Onyebuwa. Richard is the chairman of the Blazing Star FC and the main organizer of the tournament in Nigeria, Lagos. I thank him very much for all his effort in the challenges his faced.


 A photo with the finalist.

 With the coaches of Blazing Star Fc in an educational meeting were i present to them the A.F.A. Pro Formation Center technical methodology and try to pass them as many knowledge as i could.





 An educational seminar for coaches and players as firts part of my presentation.








 The second part of my presentation was a presentation of the A.F.A. Business model of collaboration in Africa for executives, FCs owners, Schools owners and chairmen.


 The Blazing Star FC and its partners (Associates of A.F.A.)








My new small friends Gabriel & Emanuel always next to me ready to help a be part of the implementation of the tournament.








 My positive & lightening wishes to all




You Might Also Like

0 comentarios: