One my Way to AFRICA !!!

12:04 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Dear all,

I am happy that life is giving the opportunity to visit AFRICA. 

I will be visiting GHANA and Accra, as well NIGERIA and Lagos. 

The purpose of my journey is to experience, meet other culture and people. I will take all my tools so i can help and exchange knowledge and information with a football society that is crowing even more. I plan to be present in the camp try out A.F.A. Consultancy Ltd is organizing with KEMMS Royal Consult in Accra and the tournament in Nigeria that A.F.A. is organizing with Blazing Star FC in Lagos. I will give 2 educational lecture and 2 business meetings with executives, directors and business men.

Many thanks for our local associates in Africa that are trying to make this trip come true.

Best, positive and lightening wishes


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios: